Sector: Social Care
Consultant: James Wright
Salary: £36 - £36
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are currently seeking to secure Social Workers for a Duty and Assessment team in Northamptonshire on a temporary contract.
Initially, the roles are available on a three-month basis, however there is a strong possibility that contracts extend beyond this point subject to performance. Social Workers can expect to receive up to £36ph for this post, along with up to £150 towards accommodation if you live more than 60 miles from the service.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responding to referrals from professionals and concerned members of the public
- Signposting people to other agencies or complete an assessment of needs
- Investigate allegations of neglect, physical, sexual or emotional abuse
Qualifications & Experience
- Diploma or Degree in Social Work
- Experience in completing assessments and working in an initial response/duty and assessment environment
- Registered Social Worker with HCPC
- Over 18 months post qualifying experience as a qualified Social Worker.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.