Sector: Social Care
Consultant: James Wright
Salary: £36 - £36
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are currently seeking to secure the services of Social Worker to join a Duty & Assessment team in Northampton
Initially we are able to offer this position on a temporary contract for around 3-months, with a hourly pay rate of £36 (Paid via an Umbrella)
Roles & Responsibilities
- Working as part of a team which is the single point of contact for all safeguarding concerns relating to children & young people in Northamptonshire
- Receiving calls from a range of individuals, including professionals and collaborating with internal and external stakeholders
- Working on a rotating duty element
Qualifications & Experience
- Diploma or Degree in Social Work
- Post Qualified Experience as a Children’s Social Worker – With previous experience working as part of an assessment team
- Registered Professional with Social Work England
- Enhanced DBS on the Update Service
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a support worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.