Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Alex Foden
Salary: £30000 - £39999
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and adaptable individual who is passionate about providing excellent social support and the delivery of clean safe care.
£30,000 – £39,999 (depending on experience) per annum, plus benefits
We are looking for a committed and innovative Social worker to join our Family Safeguarding team
About the role:
- Multi-agency teams that work with Child Protection and Child in Need cases and conduct the majority of our care proceedings.
- Our 21 teams have low caseloads to enable staff to focus on relationship based interventions and comprise of children’s social workers and practitioners, domestic abuse, substance misuse and mental health specialists work together to tackle the root causes of risk in families.
- Our clinical psychology service supports complex case discussions and contributes to PLO and proceedings work with specialist assessments.
Requirements of the social worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- A broad knowledge of social work practice and legislation, including safeguarding.
- An ability to demonstrate excellent assessment and analysis skills.
As a qualified social worker, you will have significant senior level frontline experience in a safeguarding team. You will be focussed on helping children and families to change their lives for the better. We require candidates who have recent experience of case work in Assessments, Child Protection, Children Looked After and Care Proceedings. You will have in depth knowledge of relevant childcare legislation. Applicants for this post must be HCPC registered and have a professional Social Work qualification.
What to Expect:
- Welcome payment of £1000 for all external appointments.
- Market Forces payment of up to £5000 (£4000 for CLA teams).
- Relocation Expenses of up to £6000 for those candidate that need to relocate for the role.
- Car lease scheme.
- Free parking at all of the sites.
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS).
- Childcare Vouchers.
- Up to 31 days annual leave entitlement.
- Staff discounts in gyms, travel agents, car sales, restaurants and days out.
Can you see yourself working in Hertfordshire?
This job is advertised by Michaela Frost; if you are interested in this position please click and apply now, or make contact via [email protected].
- £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.