Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Alex Foden
Salary: £33000 - £42000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Social Worker, Hospital Based
Private Company, Bedfordshire
About the role:
- The client is looking for someone to join their award winning inpatient setting for people with Autism, Mental Health Needs, and Learning Disabilities.
- The role is available due to expansion.
- We are seeking an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full time within their hospital units. You will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social work within a similar environment.
- Role duties would be:
- Supporting the patients and team across the hospital on complex case work and screening on discharge from hospital
- Undertaking social circumstances visits
- Report writing for CPA and CTR reviews
- Attending Multi-Disciplinary Team (MDT) and other professional meetings.
- Risk management
- Safeguarding vulnerable adults
Requirements of a Social Worker:
- Be HCPC registered
- Possess a degree in Social Work, CQSW, DipSW
- Have or working towards a Maters in Social Work (desirable)
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Have previous experience or working in an inpatient service.
This job is advertised by Alex Foden; if you are interested in this position please click and apply now.
Please feel free to contact Alex on 07983 547 682 or at [email protected]