Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Mathew Gaukrodger
Salary: £26 - £29
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Social Worker – Hospital Discharge | £26 – £29 P/H | Scottish Borders
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and adaptable individual who is passionate about providing excellent social support and the delivery of clean safe care.
- To provide a comprehensive assessment of the needs of individual service users and their carers by using the assessment tool and professional assessment skills.
- To prioritise need in accordance with local and Council policy and procedural guidelines.
- To negotiate flexible packages of care from existing resources to help meet the identified needs of individual service users and carers.
- To identify unmet need and service developments required for planning process.
- To negotiate care plans and to monitor, review and reassess individual packages of care depending on changing needs.
- To carry out care management tasks with skill and sensitivity.
- To liaise effectively with colleagues and other agencies during all stages of the care management task.
- To cost packages of care in accordance with budgetary guidelines.
- To promote client participation and encourage partnerships between informal and formal carers
- To promote multi-disciplinary team work within the care management team by contributing individual skills and expertise.
- To develop and maintain a wide knowledge of Welfare Rights information.
- To maintain adequate service users and budgetary records using appropriate administrative and computer skills.
- To participate in and assist with training.
- To participate in team meetings and contribute to the flexible development of the service.
- To possess a detailed knowledge of relevant Operational Instructions, Policies and Objective
- There is an expectation that you will participate in an out of hours/standby rota.
This is a temporary position, with the possibility of an ongoing contract subject to your performance, making this a particularly exciting opportunity for applicants.
The work in this post is full time, consisting of 37 hours per week in one of the most sought-after locations in the country. This role will be for an amazing, Peebles based establishment, giving you the opportunity to fulfil your career to its highest potential.
This client demands that applicants have UK experience and qualifications in order of gaining success in this role, as well as requiring that you are a UK qualified Social Worker with extensive experience in adult support and protection.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for social care employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free PVG Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5424. Please ask for the Social Care Department.