Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Romi Gooden
Salary: £33665 - £33665
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a qualified Social Worker to fill an exclusive opportunity specialising in providing person-centred care within the Royal Surrey County Hospital.
The role within the acute setting will be critical and the post holder will work alongside both health and social care staff to ensure timely discharge for individuals needing support. You will build on and develop relationships with health colleagues and local providers and will have excellent relationships with locality colleagues, providers, commissioning, quality assurance and area finance teams. You will be able to supervise less experienced members of staff within the team and support their development. In return for all of your skills, enthusiasm and commitment Surrey County Council will support you to take your career to the next level.
- Manage and support day to day work in a busy, dynamic team effectively prioritising daily challenges and expectations.
- Make sound decisions that respond flexibly and quickly to changing needs that arise in a high pressure Hospital team environment.
- Develop effective partnership relationships with individuals, carers and families and positive relationships with professional health staff both within and outside the Hospital team.
- Undertake safeguarding enquiries, carry out assessments within the community and work with a diverse group of individuals and partner agencies.
- Qualifications: Degree approved by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Experience: 1 year working with Adults as a qualified Social Worker in the UK.
- Compliance: Up to date HCPC registration, DBS and completed ASYE Programme (for candidates who have qualified post 2012)
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 36 hours p/w
What to expect:
- Generous Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
- Annual Appraisals
- Relocation allowance up to £8,000 (subject to criteria)
- A wide variety of training and development opportunities
- Flexible working options
- Commitment to Career Progression
- Childcare vouchers, season ticket loan and subsidised gym membership
- Many more benefits under an internal rewards scheme.
This job is advertised by Vincent Lagos Colombel; if you are interested in this position please click and apply now.
Please feel free to contact Vincent on 07520 634 851.