Seven Social Care is looking for a qualified Social Worker to fill an exclusive opportunity in the Intake Team specialising in the wellbeing of children across Neath Port Talbot.
To provide a high quality, professional social work service to children in need of care and support, children in need of protection, looked after children (and care leavers where relevant) and their families in accordance with legislation, policies and procedures of the Council and best practice.
– Develop and maintain joint working arrangements with other professionals and agencies. Support the Single Point of Contact with providing professionals and members of the public with advice and information.
– Undertake assessments of need for care and support with children and their families. Undertake assessments of need in accordance with the principles for assessment outlined in parts 3 and 4 of the Social Services and Wellbeing (Wales) Act 2014.
– Qualifications: Degree approved by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
– Experience: 2+ years working with children as a qualified Social Worker in the UK.
– Compliance: Up to date SCWales registration and Enhanced DBS.
– Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
– Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.