Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Alex Foden
Salary: £29813 - £39251
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Adults Social Worker, Integrated Rapid Response Team
£29,813-£39,251 per annum.
As a Social Worker you will be working within a team based in Bexley. As the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive package of £29,813-£39,251 per annum.
About the role:
- Bexley Integrated Rapid Response Team- is a multi-disciplinary Team that responds urgent health and social care needs of Bexley patients within primary and secondary care. The team provides rapid holistic assessment of needs within the patients home and at emergency departments and acute medical units.
- We are looking for talented Social Workers who are able to work alongside their nursing and therapy colleagues and social care staff in providing a comprehensive integrated service. This will include safeguarding vulnerable adults and promoting rapid support and care for adults and their carers during a crisis, for example a fall or carer crisis.
- Exciting opportunities to be innovative and be part of the design and delivery of improvements for service delivery, such as:
- Discharge to Assess – a prototype model based on safely discharging patients from hospital to their own homes, with a multi-disciplinary assessment of the individual’s social care needs in their own at homes, which has been viewed as a positive improvement by the Department of Health
- Refresh is a team of complex care social care workers who have developed a strength’s based assessment to increase independence underpinned by the personalisation agenda.
- Learning Disability Transformation is a Co-production Programme where Bexley is working closely with service providers and their service users and carers to promote and develop the local offer to help increase personal choice and control
- Transition team who are improving partnership working with health, education and children’s social care are committed to ensuring that the voice, hopes and aspirations of the child is central to any planning and provision.
- Telecare development where innovation in equipment developments will help enable individuals to live independently, or be able to remain at home.
Requirements of a Social Worker:
- You must hold a Professional Social Work Qualification (e.g. CQSW, Dip(SW), MSW) and be registered as a social worker with the HCPC.
- Adults social care experience
What to expect:
- Flexible Benefits Package includes lease car, and cash options to the value of £2,253 per annum
- Relocation Package up to £8,000
- Career Average Revalued Earnings Pension Scheme
- Performance Related Pay
- Up to 23/25 days annual leave (rising to 27/28 after 5 years’ service) plus bank holiday entitlement
- Annual Leave Purchase Scheme
- Opportunities for flexible working with excellent ICT facilities
- Benefit Scheme – Includes Childcare Vouchers, Cycle to Work Scheme, access to high street shopping vouchers and online discount codes.
Can you see yourself working in Bexley?
This job is advertised by Alex Foden; if you are interested in this position please click and apply now.
Please feel free to contact Alex on 07983 547 682