Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Romi Gooden
Salary: £38312 - £38312
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a qualified Social Worker to fill an exclusive opportunity working within a Looked After Children’s Team based in the borough of Reigate & Banstead.
You’ll be taking on challenging and rewarding work, assisted by high quality supervision from experienced managers who are committed to making the improvements required to ensure that children and their families receive a good service. There is also a firm commitment to ensuring you have manageable caseloads – allowing you to do the work that you need to do for children.
- Completing statutory visits to looked after children
- Ensuring their needs are met and their voice is heard and incorporated into all planning
- Completing court statements and attending court where necessary
- Ensuring written evidence of all work is completed in a timely manner
- Ensuring PEP reviews are attended regularly
- Working closely with family and other professionals to ensure the holistic needs are met
- Completing of pathway assessment for children due to transition to leaving care team
- Qualifications: Degree approved by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Experience: 1 year working with Children as a qualified Social Worker in the UK.
- Compliance: Up to date HCPC registration, DBS and completed ASYE Programme (for candidates who have qualified post 2012)
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 36 hours p/w
What to expect:
- Generous Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays.
- Annual Appraisals.
- Welcome bonus of £2,000.
- Relocation allowance up to £8,000 (subject to criteria).
- A wide variety of training and development opportunities.
- Flexible working options.
- Commitment to Career Progression.
- Childcare vouchers, season ticket loan and subsidised gym membership.
- Many more benefits under an internal rewards scheme.
This job is advertised by Vincent Lagos Colombel; if you are interested in this position please click and apply now.
Please feel free to contact Vincent on 07520 634 851.