Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Hollie Giddens
Salary: £28 - £28
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for a Qualified Social Worker based in Earlston area. They are paying an excellent rate of £28 p/h paid via umbrella company and the contract is initially for 8 months.
As a Qualified Social Worker, you would be based in Learning Disabilities Service. The team is busy and the work can be complex and challenging but also stimulating and rewarding, offering the experience of a wide variety of casework and multi-disciplinary working within a friendly, supportive and very knowledgeable team. There is a commitment to regular supervision and individual development opportunities as well as a team approach to Continuous Professional Development.
- To provide an Assessment and Care Management Service for Adults who have a Learning Disability.
- To provide individual support to service users and carers where this is assessed as required.
- To deliver services in accordance with current legislation and council policies, procedures and standards.
- Qualifications: Degree approved by the SSSC.
- Experience: 2+ years working within a Social Work role, ideally with learning disabilities.
- Compliance: Up to date SSSC registration and PVG.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 35 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424 .