Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Alex Foden
Salary: £32683 - £42620
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Social Worker, Leaving Care
£32,683 – £42,620 per annum.
As a Social Worker, you will be working within a team based in Sutton. As the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive package of £32,683 – £42,620 per annum.
About the role:
- We are seeking to recruit a social worker to experience working in a very rewarding Children’s Services.
- We are looking for experienced candidate who will need to be tenacious and highly a regarded worker, these roles are a priority to our company value and integral for taking this view forward.
- Duties will include – Assisting care leavers with advice on further education
- Developing, providing and supporting the needs of children and their families
- Convening and attending multi agency meetings
Requirements of a Leaving Care Social Worker
- HCPC Registered
- Degree or equivalent in Social Work
- Childrens Social Work Experience
Can you see yourself working in Sutton?
This job is advertised by Alex Foden; if you are interested in this position please click and apply now.
Please feel free to contact Alex on 07983 547 682