Seven Social Care are currently seeking to speak with experienced Social Workers to join a Local Authority we are currently working alongside a Locality Team for Newcastle City Council paid at £200 per day.
We have a fantastic locum social work opportunity based within a Children’s Locality Team in the Stockport area. The locality team offers a social work service to children and young people in the borough who are living at home on a plan across the tiers of need.
· Dedicated consultant – one point of contact
· Keep your CPD/training up to date by accessing our e-learning online portal
· Weekly payroll
· Competitive pay rates
· Working with a top local authority
· Weekly mailers keeping you up to date with locum posts within your locality
· Receive up to £300 for referring a friend or colleague (T&C’s apply)
· Work with children and young people, families, carers and communities to help them make informed decisions, engender change enabling them to clarify and express their needs and contribute to service planning.
· Working with children on Child Protection Plans, Looked after Children and Children in Need
· Child protection care proceedings
· Attending court & relevant reports
· Completing section 47s
· Child protection meetings
· Case conferences
· Attending LAC reviews
To be considered for the Social Worker role:
· 1+ years experience of working within a similar social work setting
· HCPC registered
· Manage full and complex case loads
· Must be child focused able to demonstrate the ability to implement relationship based and systemic based practise
· Good knowledge of the issues and risks faced by children and know the procedures to manage these
· Experience of managing a complex caseload
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After winning multiple awards in 2019, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.