Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Vincent Lagos
Salary: £31450 - £34580
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a qualified Social Worker to fill an exclusive opportunity based within an independent national provider based in Weston-Super-Mare, Somerset.
Our client is one of the UK’s largest independent providers of mental health and social care pathways, providing high value integrated services to a wide range of individuals. They aim to offer personalised care to service users with psychological, emotional and addiction disorders and have established themselves as providers of a full care pathway from medium secure services all the way through to supported living in the community. This role requires someone who can work autonomously under pressure and to deadlines. You will be provided with on-going line management support and regular supervision. This is a challenging but highly rewarding role.
- You will be working as part of a multi-disciplinary team to provide a social work service to service users and their families.
- Working in partnership with service users, their families/carers, locality teams and agencies as appropriate, you will have responsibility for safeguarding, care planning, and risk assessments.
- The role involves developing therapeutic relationships with service users and offers the opportunity to train as a CBT / DBT therapist.
- Qualifications : Degree approved by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Experience : Experience of working within a mental health or forensic setting and working knowledge of legislation relating to Safeguarding procedures, DOLS, and the Mental Capacity Act
- Compliance : Up to date HCPC registration and DBS
- Travel : Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours : 36 hours p/w
What to expect:
- Annual bonus scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free life assurance
- Comprehensive employee assistance programme and discount centre
- Childcare vouchers and paid birthday and anniversary of joining company leave.
- Subsidised meals and free car parking where available
This job is advertised by Vincent Lagos Colombel; if you are interested in this position please click and apply now.
Please feel free to contact Vincent on 07520 634 851 or at [email protected]