Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Alex Foden
Salary: £32628 - £35286
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Social Worker, Referral & Assessment Team
£32,628 – £35,286 Per Annum.
As a Social Worker you will be working in a team based in a Kingston. As the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive salary of £32,628 – £35,286 Per Annum.
About the role:
- Complete short term work with families for up to 12 weeks in order to meet identified need and prevent long term involvement
- To ensure the planning and review of statutory work with children and young people is in accordance with statutory regulation and to produce written reports and other documentation for this purpose.
- To work with children and young people, families, carers and communities to formulate care plans in partnership, based on their assessment of need, enabling them to clarify and express their needs and contribute to their planning.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Knowledge of gathering evidence through the use of direct tools to help determine risk to children and inform assessments
- Ability to adapt how you work with young people in response to issues that may impact a child’s development and the environments in which you are in contact with them.
- Experience leading on and sharing information with partner agencies in aid of a child protection investigation
- ASYE Completion
- HCPC Registered
- Social Work Degree/Diploma
What to expect:
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave schemes
- Flexible working arrangements
- First class training and development programme
- Zipcar scheme
- Bike pool and discounts on purchases for bikes and equipment through cyclescheme
- Interest-free travel season ticket loan for purchase of an annual season ticket for travel between home and work
- Employee discount scheme
- Excellent public transport links
Can you see yourself working in Kingston?
This job is advertised by Alex Foden; if you are interested in this position please click and apply now.
Please feel free to contact Alex on 07983 547 682 or at [email protected]