Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Kelby Sharber
Salary: £35 - £35
Job Status: Contract / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for Childrens Social Worker to work in the Childrens Safeguarding Team. This contract is initially for 12 months and they are paying £35 an hour via umbrella company(based on 4 years experience).
We are looking for experienced social workers to hold a caseload of children in providing an effective, evidence based intervention with consideration of timeliness and impact. Candidates will work in one of our front line teams, either safeguarding (CIN, CP, CIC) or assessment (s47). Please make preference of location and role clear on CV.
- Manage a caseload with a high level of complexity and risk including those children subject to care proceedings and child protection plans.
- Act in a consultative role to less experienced social workers to ensure reflective practice in all single or multi-agency assessments, including the development of outcome focussed plans. This will include supporting less experienced staff with court proceedings, chairing core group and multi agency meetings, and facilitating family group meetings.
- Responsible for modelling a high standard of practice in relation to own casework, including good quality case recording and report writing.
- Provide mentoring and specialist consultation or advice to colleagues and other professionals.
- Qualifications: Degree approved by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Experience: 2+ years working with children as a qualified Social Worker in the UK.
- Compliance: Up to date HCPC registration and DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424 .