Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Drew Turner
Salary: £29691 - £38769
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Social Worker, Child and Family assessment team
£29,691 – £38,769
As a Social Worker, you will be working within a team based in Thurrock. As the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive package of £29,691 – £38,769 per annum.
About the role:
- To safeguard vulnerable children and young people
- To provide high quality, research based casework service to all children & family service users and hold cases that consist mainly of the most complex family situations
- To offer consultation, support, specialist advice and joint working to colleagues within Children’s Services
- To promote children living with their family where safe to do so
- To comply with and promote legislation, statutory guidance and local policies and procedures
- To be able to provide supervision to less experienced or unqualified workers
Requirements of a Family & Assessment Social Worker
- HCPC Registered
- Degree or equivalent in Social Work
- Childrens Social Work Experience
Can you see yourself working in Thurrock?
This job is advertised by Drew Turner; if you are interested in this position please click and apply now.
Please feel free to contact Drew on 07520 633 076 or [email protected]