Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Sophia Bliss
Salary: £33282 - £39930
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a Qualified Social Worker to fill an exclusive opportunity in Kingston.
As a Social Worker, you will support individuals and their families through difficult times and ensure that vulnerable people, including children and adults, are safeguarded from harm. Their role is to help in improve outcomes in people’s lives.They maintain professional relationships and act as guides and advocates. They sometimes need to use their professional judgment to make tough decisions that might not always be well received by those they are trying to help.
- To ensure that the highest quality services are provided, within the resources available, and are responsive to the expressed needs and aspirations of residents/users regardless of backgrounds, lifestyles and abilities.
- To demonstrate a commitment to own personal and professional development and to developing and coaching others.
- To undertake project work and produce reports and deliver presentations as required.
- Champion the promotion of diversity and equalities in all aspects of service delivery and people management; demonstrate confident application of ethical reasoning to professional practice and decision making.
- Working to accredited children and family practitioner level of the Knowledge and Skills Statement.
- Qualifications: Educated to degree level with appropriate professional Social Work qualification (CSS/CQSW or DipSw, MA SW,BA Hons SW).
- Successful completion of an ASYE programme (If qualified since September 2012).
- Experience: Knowledge of gathering evidence through the use of direct tools to help determine risk to children and inform assessments.
- Ability to adapt how you work with young people in response to issues that may impact a child’s development and the environments in which you are in contact with them.
- Experience leading on and sharing information with partner agencies in aid of a child protection investigation.
- Compliance: HCPC Registration.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 36 hours per week.
- Excellent learning and development opportunities and schemes of support.
- A competitive and desirable retention package (to include a generous local government pension scheme).
- Retention of continuous service benefits, for those moving from a local government post.
- A clear progression path when key qualification milestones are reached.
- Tools and models including Signs of Safety.
- Reflective supervision from an experienced management team.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google.