Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Sophia Bliss
Salary: £30108 - £38994
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a Social Worker to fill an exclusive opportunity in Greater London.
As a Social Worker, you will support individuals and their families through difficult times and ensure that vulnerable people, including children and adults, are safeguarded from harm. Their role is to help in improve outcomes in people’s lives.They maintain professional relationships and act as guides and advocates. They sometimes need to use their professional judgment to make tough decisions that might not always be well received by those they are trying to help.
- Undertake social work assessments that are purposeful, timely and of high quality
- Completion of any relevant reports to required quality standard and within timescale
- Attendance at, and relevant preparation for, any meetings/reviews in regard to case planning for children
- Ensure all work undertaken is in line with, and as required by, the relevant legislation, guidance or procedures
- Ensure accurate and up-to-date record keeping (including electronic databases/client records)
- Maintain and promote partnership working with other agencies
- Facilitate the participation of parents, children & young people
- To uphold and comply with the statutory provisions of the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and any other associated legislation or Council Polices and procedures.
- Qualifications: DipSW or equivalent CCETSW recognised qualification.
- Experience: Proven social work experience /placement in a Children & Families setting/ minimum of one year’s post qualifying experience.
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of issues relating to children in need, child protection and looked after children, including relevant legislation, guidance & procedures.
- Experience of service delivery which is culturally sensitive and responsive to the needs of a multi-cultural community.
- Compliance: HCPC Registration.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license but not essential.
- Hours: 36 hours per week.
- Generous Annual Leave + Bank Holidays.
- An annual Retention bonus of £3,000.00.
- A clear structured career pathway with a comprehensive learning and development plan.
- Comprehensive training programme available with a minimum 5 dedicated CPD days per year.
- Pension Scheme.
- Car Parking.
- Childcare vouchers, Cycle to work vouchers and Benefits scheme.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google.