Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Sam Boggis
Salary: £175 - £190
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Specialist Teacher for Speech and Language | £190 P/D | Suffolk
We are seeking a Specialist Teacher for Speech and Language to oversee the specialist provision for speech, language and communication needs for the spring term. As part of the Sensory and Communication team, you will act as the class teacher for Key Stage 1 children with specific speech and language disorders in the provision, being responsible for assessment, planning and monitoring. You will:
– Manage the allocation of duties to the two Specialist Support Assistants
– Be able to demonstrate excellent Quality First teaching and have a proven track record of delivering quality educational experiences for children
– Maintain regular contact with parents and carers
– Be responsible for the planning and delivery of a differentiated curriculum, designed to meet the individual needs of the children in the speech and language unit
You will ideally have specialist training in Speech and Language needs and it is essential you have a teaching qualification with knowledge of the National Curriculum from Foundation Stage to Key Stage 2.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for social care employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5424. Please ask for the Social Care Department.