Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Sam Boggis
Salary: £25 - £35
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for a temporary Strategic Commissioning Manager to work with Darlington Borough Council’s SEND Service. This role is initially for a period of 3 months. The hourly rate is negotiable depending on experience.
To support the Children & Adults’ Service Management Team to commission effective services that improves outcomes for local people. To ensure that resources are used to commission services that make a positive impact, meet our statutory obligations, and contribute to the Council’s overall strategic objectives.
- Support front line services to horizon-scan for ‘best practice’ and identify the most effective delivery models to modernise services
· Ensure that all commissioning decisions are based on robust needs analyses that take into account demographics, financial pressures and national and regional policy drivers.
- Manage the strategic direction for formal partnerships and joint commissioning projects.
- Identify external funding opportunities and the lead the development of funding bids that help us secure extra resources to deliver key projects.
- Qualifications: Degree approved by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: Up to date HCPC registration and DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.