Sector: Social Care
Consultant: James Wright
Salary: £39000 - £39000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Social Care currently have a vacancy available for an experience Social Worker with a background and experience in Fostering to join our Client, and Independent Fostering Agency on a permanent contract as a Supervising Social Worker
Candidates suitable for the role will be eligible for a salary of circa £39,000
Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide direct support to foster cares, providing training, guidance and advice on prospect and current foster carers – equipping them to be the best Foster Parents for the children they look after
- Completion of Form F assessments
- Involvement in the recruitment of prospective Foster Carers
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree or Diploma in Social Work
- Registered Social Worker with HCPC
- Experience of working as a Social Worker with experience in Fostering and/or Adoption processes
- Full Driving Licence and Access to own car
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.