Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Vincent Lagos
Salary: £25000 - £30000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Supervising Social Worker, Fostering
£25,000 – £30,000
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a young and dynamic Fostering Agency that has recently set up a new head office in Dartford. They have several successful offices all over the UK and are currently looking to expand their workforce.
About the role:
- The successful applicant will be working with foster carers and looked after children across Kent, hence willingness to travel and use of a car is essential.
- Supervision of pool of foster carers
- Form F assessments and panel presentation
- Monitoring and complying with all safeguarding aspects
- Participation in all aspects of the organisation including supporting training for foster carers
- Flexible working and out of hours support to carers
Requirements of a Supervising Social Worker:
- A passion for children and young people, excellent organisational skills, is able to meet deadlines, has excellent communication skills and the ability to analyse situations accurately
- Relevant social work qualification
- HCPC registration and appointment is subject to an enhanced DBS check
- Has a full UK driving license and access to a car daily
- Relevant experience either in an IFA setting or within a Children and Families setting within an LA
This job is advertised by Vincent Lagos Colombel; if you are interested in this position please click and apply now.
Please feel free to contact Vincent on 07520 634 851 or at [email protected]