Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Dean Johnson
Salary: £11.26 - £11.26
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Support Coordinator | £11.26 P/H |Chelmsford
Job type – Temporary for 3 months but could be extended.
Hours – 35 hours per week 08:00 – 22:00 on a rota basis, 7 days a week including bank holidays.
Seven Criminal Justice are searching for Support Coordinators for young people within Chelmsford and Maldon. Your role will be to improve the lives of young people using the service by providing direct housing related support services in conjunction with housing and property management. You’ll be working with external agencies with the aim of achieving successful move on and other measurable outcomes. There may also be a requirement to work on your own within the community or with the service setting.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for criminal justice employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5434 . Please ask for Dean Johnson.