Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Sam Boggis
Salary: £9.26 - £9.26
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for a temporary Support Coordinator to work in Southend. This position is initially for 2 months and is paying £9.26 per hour PAYE.
To develop client / family or children and young people (as appropriate) led support using person-centred approaches.
To undertake assessments and to produce and review support and safety plans for individuals to ensure a high quality standard of support that promotes independent living.
To ensure a high standard of service delivery is achieved by championing Home’s values, policies and procedures including safeguarding clients / families or children and young people (as appropriate) and other people at risk of abuse.
- To actively seek to empower clients / families or children and young people (as appropriate) and promote independent living.
- To act as the lead case worker for a specified number of clients / families or children and young people (as appropriate). Develop, implement and review support and safety plans, facilitating clients / families or children and young people (as appropriate) to lead the process. Where appropriate, work with client / family or children and young people (as appropriate) advocates and/or representatives from other agencies to co-ordinate an integrated support/care package.
- Ensure action is taken to comply with specific contractual requirements of the service in delivery of support to clients / families or children and young people (as appropriate).
- Use an asset-based approach to assessment and support planning which recognises the client’s / families’ or children and young peoples’ (as appropriate) strengths, abilities, skills and aspirations and seeks to encourage their development.
- Qualifications: N/A.
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: Current DBS check.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After winning multiple awards in 2019, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their next role by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.