Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Cherise Harper
Salary: £12.22 - £12.22
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social care is looking for a day Support Coordinator in Oxford, OX4 1EN .
Start: As soon as possible – 6 weeks (Possibly longer – possibility of permanent hours)
Rate: £12.22/per hour
Shifts: Monday – Friday 4pm-8pm
Home Group’s Oxford City Young People’s Service is part of the Oxfordshire Local Authority Housing with support pathway and offers accommodation and support for 41 young people between the ages of 16 – 24 years across 4 buildings in the city in a mixture of two 24/7 hubs and two step down outreach services.
- To develop client / family or children and young people (as appropriate) led support using person-centred approaches.
- To undertake assessments and to produce and review support and safety plans for individuals to ensure a high quality standard of support that promotes independent living.
- To ensure a high standard of service delivery is achieved by championing Home’s values, policies and procedures including safeguarding clients / families or children and young people (as appropriate) and other people at risk of abuse.
- Significant experience of working in a support or care environment is essential
- Knowledge and experience of relevant client groups to the service
- Experience of assessing and monitoring clients’ / families or children and young peoples’ needs and skills (as appropriate).
- Experience of co-ordinating or developing other support workers
Compliance: Proof of ability to work and live in the UK.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social care is a leading provider of residential support workers and local social workers, to specialist substance misuse recovery workers and criminal justice court workers; we’re passionate about working closely with our candidates to find opportunities which really work for them. That’s how we ensure we deliver exceptional candidates for every role.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know someone who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Education. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.