Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Hollie Giddens
Salary: £9.26 - £9.26
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for a temporary Level 3 Support Coordinator in the Yeovil area, working at a Young Person’s Service. This role is on a contract until end of December 2019 and the pay rate is £9.26.
We are currently looking to recruit Support Workers at the Pathways Homeless Hostel in Yeovil, Somerset. This is a challenging and demanding role that requires motivation and enthusiasm to support and engage with clients who are or have experienced issues around homelessness, mental health and or substance misuse. Working in a homeless hostel on a 4 on 2 off rolling rota – 37.50 hours a week.
- To develop client led support using person-centred approaches.
- To undertake assessments and to produce and review support and safety plans for individuals to ensure a high quality standard of support that promotes independent living.
- To ensure a high standard of service delivery is achieved by championing Home’s values, policies and procedures including safeguarding clients and other people at risk of abuse.
- Qualifications: N/A
- Experience: Previous experience in a similar role.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Support Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424 .