Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Sam Boggis
Salary: £9.26 - £9.26
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for a temporary Support Coordinator to work with 24 hour residential service for ex-offenders in Exeter. These positions are initially for 9 months and will be paying £9.26 per hour.
To develop client / family or children and young people (as appropriate) led support using person-centred approaches.
To undertake assessments and to produce and review support and safety plans for individuals to ensure a high quality standard of support that promotes independent living.
To ensure a high standard of service delivery is achieved by championing Home’s values, policies and procedures including safeguarding clients / families or children and young people (as appropriate) and other people at risk of abuse.
- Coordination and development of Level 1 and Level 2 Support Workers.
- Coordination and support of Volunteers, Mentors and hosts, including befriending and peer support volunteers.
- Provide induction support and guidance to new colleagues and volunteers.
- No direct responsibility for a budget.
- Ensure application of any agreed screening processes, and make eligibility, referral, allocation and assessment decisions based on risk and client / family or children and young person (as appropriate) need
- Deputise for Client Services Manager / Senior Client Services Manager
- Provide direct support to higher risk clients requiring more intensive support in specialist services
- Qualifications: N/A.
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: Current DBS check.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After winning multiple awards in 2019, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their next role by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.