Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Hollie Giddens
Salary: £12.22 - £12.22
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for a temporary part time Support Coordinator Role in Oxford City. The role is initially until the end of November 2019 and the pay rate is £12.22 plus holiday pay.
These Vacancies are for Part Time Support Coordinator’s in our Young People’s Pathway in Oxford City, Iffley Road. They are temporary roles but could lead to permanent positions for the right candidates. Candidates should have a strong knowledge of Housing with support which should include Housing management skills and a person centred approach to support. You should be able to work flexibly to help cover the rota as per the below shifts and be computer literate as we work electronically in most areas of the role. The ability to work independently and also part of a team is essential. The shift patterns available for these roles are Friday & Saturday 12 – 8 and Saturday & Sunday 8 – 4 Or a combination of the above hours would be acceptable.
- To develop client / family or children and young people (as appropriate) led support using person-centred approaches.
- To undertake assessments and to produce and review support and safety plans for individuals to ensure a high-quality standard of support that promotes independent living.
- To ensure a high standard of service delivery is achieved by championing Home’s values, policies and procedures including safeguarding clients / families or children and young people (as appropriate) and other people at risk of abuse.
- Qualifications: N/A
- Experience: Experience working in a similar care environment role.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: Part Time.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Support Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333