Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Hollie Giddens
Salary: £12.22 - £12.22
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for a Temporary Support Coordinator to work in Oxford City. This is a temporary contract but could lead to a permanent role if the right candidate. They are paying an excellent rate of £12.22 per hour.
Oxford City Young People’s Service is part of the Oxfordshire Local Authority Housing with support pathway and offers accommodation and support for 41 young people between the ages of 16 – 24 years across 4 buildings in the city in a mixture of two 24/7 hubs and two step down outreach services. As a member of the team you would be based at one of the main hubs working hours between 8am to 8pm across 7 days.
- To develop client / family or children and young people (as appropriate) led support using person-centred approaches.
- To undertake assessments and to produce and review support and safety plans for individuals to ensure a high quality standard of support that promotes independent living.
- To ensure a high standard of service delivery is achieved by championing Home’s values, policies and procedures including safeguarding clients / families or children and young people (as appropriate) and other people at risk of abuse.
- Qualifications: N/A
- Experience: 2+ years working in a similar role.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.