Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Hollie Giddens
Salary: £8.75 - £8.75
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for a temporary Supported Living Worker (Level 2 CQC Admin Med) in the Wallsend area. The contract is ongoing for initially 2 months and paying a rate of £8.75 per hour plus holiday pay.
As a Support Living Worker, there will be avrious shifts to cover annual leave and 2 x long term sickness – you will be guaranteed 37.50 hours per week(or more if you want). Shifts pattern vary from 7am-2pm or 2pm-10pm. There would also be a couple of night shifts to cover (10pm-8am).
- To ensure customers are provided with timely, high quality and reliable care and support in their chosen settings.
- To directly deliver individual personal care to customers in line with their care plan, working alongside them to maximise their independence and social inclusion.
- Qualifications: Willing or working towards a Level 3 in Health and Social Care. Practical Moving and Handling Certificate. Practical Medication Administration.
- Experience: Previous experience working in a similar role.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Supported Living Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424 .