Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Sophia Bliss
Salary: £9 - £12
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Criminal Justice is looking for a Support Officer to fill an exclusive opportunity in Lincolnshire.
- To support vulnerable people who access the wellbeing service, with independent living skills.
- To assist the service user meet needs and identified actions following their Trusted Assessment, enabling the service users to remain/become more independent.
- To assist service users to meet longer- term objectives in respect of independence, e.g. adhering to a payment plan, completing a training course, accessing their community, maintaining their home etc.
- To support service users to improve their social networks/reduce social isolation and to access community resources.
- Negotiate and secure the commitment of other agencies to provide ongoing and/or specialist support (e.g. CAB, DWP, Adult Care and Occupational therapists), recording their involvement in the action plan.
- Experience: 2+ years and a good knowledge of local services for service users.
- Compliance:Up to date DBS is required.
- Travel: UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Support Officer who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.