Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Mathew Gaukrodger
Salary: £10 - £12
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a qualified Support Practitioner to fill an exclusive opportunity specialising in the wellbeing of adults across North Lanarkshire.
As a Support Practitioner you will provide support and assistance to people who we support in accordance with their support plans and the service aims. This will involve assisting with initial and on-going assessments of people who we support. We are looking for three male staff to support individuals with cahllenging behaviour on a temp to perm basis.
- Work to the service and organisation’s aims and values and promote the
- citizenship of the people we support.
- Deliver support to people who use Turning Point Scotland’s services and in
- so doing contribute to the provision of the highest possible quality of social
- care support which meets the service specification.
- Operate at an established level of social care practice, or engaged moving
- towards established.
- Work to the company’s values – Because People Matter
- Undertake CPD (continuous professional development) with the support of
- your line manager and use appraisals and supervision fully.
- Keep your registration and membership to relevant professional bodies up to
- date and valid.
- Undertake any outstanding required qualification for registration, or if not
- working in a registered service qualify at the minimum of SVQ level 2 in
- Health and Social Care.
- Undertake any other duties or responsibilities as may be deemed appropriate
- to the post by the Service Manager (or nominated deputy).
- Qualifications: SVQ 2 – 3 Or a HNC.
- Experience: 2+ years working with adults with challenging behaiour as a qualified Support Practitioner / Support Worker in the UK.
- Compliance: PVG update & Application
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Care jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.