Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Vincent Lagos
Salary: £8 - £8.2
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Support Worker, 36 Hours a week.
£8.20 an Hour
About the role:
You can choose to either work days or nights.
- To work as part of a team to maintain the personal care needs of residents, respecting the dignity of the individual and promoting independence
- To ensure that care services are consistently provided to a high quality standard
- To assist in the care of the residents physical environment and in the general day-day activities of the home.
Requirements of a Support Worker:
- Have experience of caring for people e.g. raising a family, caring for elderly relatives
- Ability to show empathy, understanding and experience of the needs of the residents
- Well-developed time management skills with the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to make balanced, clear and timely decisions
- Takes a pro-active approach to consulting and involving in decision making process as appropriate
- Knowledge of food hygiene preparation or a willingness to learn
- Undertake mandatory training
- Undertake training in specialist subjects
This job is advertised by Vincent Lagos Colombel; if you are interested in this position please click and apply now.
Please feel free to contact Vincent on 07520 634 851