Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Mathew Gaukrodger
Salary: £10 - £11
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a qualified Support Worker to fill an exclusive opportunity specialising in the wellbeing of adults in Dornoch.
- To act as a key worker for designated service users. Compile, monitor and review care plans in consultation with relevant stakeholders.
- Assist service users with personal and intimate care.
- Assist service users to access and use any aids and personal equipment that is required.
- Liaise with other appropriate health professionals at times of service users illness or/at the end of life.
- Assist in the promotion of mental and physical activity of service users as detailed in individual care plans.
- Ensure that service users physical environment is maintained to a high standard.
- Ensure that service users clothing and effects are personalised and maintained to a high standard.
- Assist with monitoring and reviewing service users nutritional needs in line with the care plan.
- Answer emergency bells, the door and telephone, and greet visitors in a professional manner.
- Qualifications: SVQ 2 – 3 or a HNC
- Experience: 2+ years working within a care home setting
- Compliance: Up to date PVG.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.