Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Sam Boggis
Salary: £9.03 - £9.03
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for a temporary Support Worker to work with a Young Persons Service in Weston-Super-Mare. This involves working on a rota with a mix of 9-5 and 2-10 shifts. The role itself is initially for a period of 3 months.
As a Support Worker, you will work with young people aged between 16-25. The service provides high support to customers who are predominantly under 18 and/or under the LAC or Leaving Care Team
- The service aim to provide stable temporary accommodation to vulnerable single young men and women aged between sixteen and twenty five years, who are homeless, or at risk of homelessness, and who have a housing need. The aim of the service is to provide a period of stability and to enable the customer to work towards a level of independent living with the aim of achieving greater independence. The service aims to provide quality housing related support in a positive and safe environment with skilled and experienced staff
- Lone working is expected at times so a strong awareness of Professional Boundaries and Personal Safety is a must
- Qualifications: NVQ in Health and Social Care
- Experience: 2+ years working as a Support Worker in the UK.
- Compliance: DBS check.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.