Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Hollie Giddens
Salary: £11.24 - £11.24
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for a Temporary Support Worker based in Chester & Warrington areas of Cheshire. They are paying an excellent rate of £11.24 per hour paid via umbrella company. The contract is initially for a couple of months, with a possible extension.
We require a Support Worker to work on the RHSS team. The worker will need to work in the Chester & Warrington areas of Cheshire. The role is to work for Riverside and Probation services, to find accommodation for customers currently on a probation order.
- Delivering a ‘best practice’ support service, appropriate to clients’ needs.
- Ensuring the delivery of individual personalised support packages, reflective of different client needs, including culture and diversity issues.
- Assisting clients with day-to-day tenancy issues, payment of rent, claiming benefits, preparing units to let.
- Qualifications: N/A
- Experience: 2+ years working in a similar role.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424 .