Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Hollie Giddens
Salary: £11.24 - £11.24
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for a Temporary Support Worker based in Wakefield . This contract is initially for 1 month, with a potential of a permanent role after that. They are paying a rate of £11.24 an hour paid via umbrella company.
To plan and deliver a range of personalised support to customers, working with individuals and empowering them to achieve their goals and aspirations. To deliver and effective housing management service, including reporting repairs and maintenance issues as well as maintaining health and safety standards within the service.
- Adopt a psychologically informed approach to delivering support, empowering customers to have choice and control and to drive the support they receive.
- Engage customers to meet agreed actions by promoting empowerment, independence and delivering appropriate support interventions.
- Involve customers, and where appropriate key stakeholders (e.g. family/other support providers) in the planning and review of support provision.
- Conduct regular planned reviews of support and risk, or following an incident/significant change in a customer’s circumstances to ensure the support plan and risk assessments remain relevant.
- Assist customers with day-to-day support requirements and tenancy related matters.
- Qualifications: N/A
- Experience: 2+ years working in a Support Worker role.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424 .