Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Cherise Harper
Salary: £9 - £9
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social care is looking for a Support Worker in the Driffield area.
Start: As soon as possible. AD HOC Shifts when needed.
Rate: £9/per hour
You will need to be flexible and open to AD HOC shifts as and when needed.
- To work alongside clients in a person centred way and assist them in practical tasks which will help them to achieve the goals and outcomes documented in their support, care and safety plans.
- You are required to work within other office/service locations in the future within an agreed area of your initial office location.
- Work flexible hours/24-hour rota (where applicable)
- Good communication and inter-personal skills and an ability to remain calm under pressure
- Ability to recognise risk and follow safeguarding procedures and reporting where necessary
- Previous experience of providing care or support for vulnerable people is desirable
- Knowledge of one the following areas – supported housing, social care, criminal justice – and/or experience in a similar field is desirable
- Understanding of general housing duties in a residential setting is desirable.
- Can demonstrate empathy whist maintaining appropriate boundaries.
- Basic numeric and literacy skills.
- Ability to record and use information concisely and effectively.
Compliance: Proof of ability to work and live in the UK.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social care is a leading provider of residential support workers and local social workers, to specialist substance misuse recovery workers and criminal justice court workers; we’re passionate about working closely with our candidates to find opportunities which really work for them. That’s how we ensure we deliver exceptional candidates for every role.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.