Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Hollie Giddens
Salary: £10.5 - £10.5
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for a Temporary Support Worker based in the Solihull area. The contract is initially for 3 months and the pay rate is £10.50 an hour paid via umbrella company.
As a Support Worker, you will be there to support service users who are accessing community facilities or day centres to achieve independence and personal and social responsibility. In conjunction with the Day Service Co-ordinator, monitor and review individuals Person Centred Reviews/Person Centred Plans to ensure service users needs and wishes are being fulfilled. You will need to carry out day activities that ensure service users achieve maximum independence and have opportunities for self-development and social inclusion.
- To support the Day Service Co-ordinator with the development and implementation of individual Service users Person centred Reviews/ Plans.
- To participate in multi-disciplinary team reviews as required.
- To participate in regular staff meetings.
- Provide the required level of practical, emotional and physical support required by service users.
- To plan and carry out a range of activities appropriate to the needs and wishes of service user.
- To assist in the formulation of risk assessments for service users, equipment, environments and activities.
- Qualifications: N/A
- Experience: 2+ years working in a similar role.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS and Moving and Handling.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424 .