Sector: Social Care
Consultant: James Wright
Salary: £10.5 - £10.5
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are currently seeking to secure the services of a Support Worker to provide direct assistance to Service Users in Milton Keynes.
Initially, this position is available on a temporary contract for a period of around 3 months – subject to performance and service requirements, the postholders contract may extend beyond this point. Candidates suitable for this position can expect to receive a remuneration of around £10.50ph.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide direct support to service users in Milton Keynes
- Supporting service users, either in the community, their own homes or within specialised residential services
- Support can be offered to a variety of client groups – including those with learning difficulties and others with physical disabilities
- Providing personal care as and when required.
Qualifications & Experience
- NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care is Desirable
- Enhanced DBS Check
- 18+ Months experience of working in a Social/Health care setting as a Support Worker/Care Worker/Health Care Assistant or similar role providing direct care to service users
- Full Driving Licence and access to own vehicle
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.