Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Cherise Harper
Salary: £9 - £9
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social care is looking for Support Worker in Aldershot, Hampshire.
Start: April-Ongoing contract.
Rate: £9/per hour
Mon – Fri 17.00 – 21.00
Saturday 09.00 – 21.00, Sunday 09.00 – 21.00.
- To work alongside clients / families or children and young people (as appropriate) in a person-centred way and help them to actively move towards living independently of services.
- To assist clients / families or children and young people (as appropriate) with practical tasks based upon their needs and aspirations as identified in their support and safety plan
- To provide flexible support to clients / families or children and young people (as appropriate) based on their needs and aspirations as identified in their support and safety plan, ensuring they are able to meet their goals which help them to achieve their outcomes.
- To implement the client / families or children and young people (as appropriate) support and safety plan, as developed by the Support Coordinator and inform and contribute to support planning reviews and assessments through effective communication with the co-ordinator or line manager and client.
- Previous experience of providing support for vulnerable people.
- Knowledge of housing issues affecting vulnerable people
- Experience of housing management duties in a residential setting is desirable
- Evidence of specialist qualification, skill, or interest in the area applied for including specific qualification / training to meet specialist service standards to meet regulatory requirements
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills and an ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Basic numeric, literacy and IT skills.
Compliance: Proof of ability to work and live in the UK.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social care is a leading provider of residential support workers and local social workers, to specialist substance misuse recovery workers and criminal justice court workers; we’re passionate about working closely with our candidates to find opportunities which really work for them. That’s how we ensure we deliver exceptional candidates for every role.
After winning multiple awards in 2019, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know someone who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Education. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.