Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Sam Boggis
Salary: £9 - £9
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for 2 part-time Support Workers to work with a Complex Needs and Hospital Discharge Service in North Shields. These are temporary positions, initially for around 2 months. The hourly rate is £9.00 per hour plus holiday pay.
As a Support Worker you will be working with services users who are ex-offenders and have a support need. The role is part-time, 22.5 hours per week. It is preferable that you’re a car driver with access to your own car.
- Working within the 117 aftercare service so you will need to have experience working with complex needs
- Supporting people to live in the community and maintain their accommodation.
- Supporting service users to live independently
- Supporting to appointments and to do some social activities.
- Qualifications: NVQ in Health and Social Care.
- Experience: 2+ years working in a similar environment.
- Compliance: DBS check.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 22.5 hours per week.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.