Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Mathew Gaukrodger
Salary: £10 - £11
Job Status: Contract / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a qualified Support Worker to fill an exclusive opportunity specialising in the wellbeing of Adults across Aberdeen.
As a support worker you will be there to deliver support to people who use services and in so doing contribute to the provision of the highest possible quality of social care support which meets the service specification.
- Provide support and assistance to people who we support in accordance with their support plans and the service aims.
- Assist with initial and on-going assessments of people who we support.
- Advise people who we support in accordance with guidance from senior colleagues or in accordance with the service aims.
- Be a key worker as required.
- Maintain professional confidentiality and boundaries at all times.
- Support and assist people who we support in crisis situations, and/or manage physical risk or behaviour likely to cause incidents, in accordance with the support plan or service protocol.
- Travel within the service area you are contracted for and supporting the travel and transportation of people who we support in accordance with their support plan (motability, own car, service vehicles, public transport etc).
- Have an understanding of the causes and effects of social exclusion as is relevant to the service and area in which you work
- Qualifications: SVQ 2 – 3 / HNC
- Experience: 2+ years working with adults as a support worker
- Compliance: PVG
- Travel: Bus routes
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.