Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Sam Boggis
Salary: £12.17 - £12.17
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for a temporary Support Worker to work with a Housing and Support Service in West London. This position is initially for 4 weeks and is paying £12.17 per hour via an umbrella company. Candidates must be in a position to work 5 shifts a week at 37.5 hours from Monday to Sunday (shift patterns are 9am-5pm on the rota currently)
To provide good quality housing related support to service users with a range of needs in line with client led actions identified in their support plans, and with organisational policies and procedures.
- To deliver housing related support to adults with a range of needs, to understand their strengths and build on these to help clients meet their aspirations in a range of areas of interest and value to the individual.
- Improve each client’s quality of life; prevent homelessness through promoting or maintaining independent living skills and appropriate move on.
- Provide relevant support in accordance to the client’s range of needs via support and safety planning and aspirations assessments and through one-to-one keywork sessions.
- Assist service users to attend educational, leisure and health related activities, accompanying as appropriate
- To maintain accurate service users’ records and all other records relating to the upkeep and maintenance of the service.
- Qualifications: N/A.
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: Current DBS check.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After winning multiple awards in 2019, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their next role by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.