Sector: Social Care
Consultant: James Wright
Salary: £23088 - £23088
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Social Care are currently working with a reputable provider of adult’s services and currently have a vacancy available for a Support Worker to assist with our clients Positive Behaviour Support Project currently in operation in Barnet.
The project involves caring for a Service user in their own home. Our clients service user will require a strong and experienced support worker to help him with his day to day living needs. We are therefore seeking to speak to candidates with a strong background of working with service users with Learning Difficulties, Autism and Complex behaviours. This is a permanent contract and the salary on offer would be in the region of £23,088 for a candidate working on a full-time basis of 37 hours. Part-time candidates may also be considered subject to flexibility.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Support a Male Service user to live as independently as possible in their own home.
- Participating in the implementation of Positive Behaviour Support Plans, including providing proactive support and responding to triggers for risk behaviours.
- Being involved in the assessment and management of risk and follow appropriate risk assessments consistently to ensure the safety of the service.
- Supporting independence and choice by driving the service user to activities
Qualifications & Experience
- Previous experience working with clients living with Learning difficulties, autism or complex challenging behaviours.
- Candidates that don’t possess the appropriate direct experience, but have an appropriate qualification such as a social work, psychology or nursing degree would still be strongly considered
- Full Driving Licence
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a support worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.