Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Sam Boggis
Salary: £11 - £11
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for 2 temporary Support Worker’s to work with a Learning Disability Service in Wokingham. This role is available initially for a period of 6 weeks and is paying £11.00 via an umbrella company.
As a Support Worker you will provide a broad range of day opportunities to vulnerable adults and their carers, using community resources.
- Be involved in the planning, organisation and implementation of, and directly support activities. Transport (driving) to and from venues, as and when required.
- Take a shared responsibility for activities/projects, for individuals and groups, in order to meet the clients’ diverse individual needs and developmental aims and outcomes.
- Organise and undertake an assessment of needs for individual customers and prepare care plans considering – choice, advocacy, professional recommendations, risks, challenges to the service, carers’ needs and other relevant factors.
- Maintain up to date records and compile reports.
- Qualifications: NVQ in Health and Social Care.
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: Current DBS check.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.