Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Hollie Giddens
Salary: £9 - £9
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for a temporary Support Worker in the Middlesbrough area. The role is initally until the end of October 2019 and the pay rate is £9 an hour plus holiday pay.
This role is to provide cover in an ex offender service in Middlesbrough – this is a 14 bed supported housing service which includes working 7.5 hr shifts across 7 days including 7.30-3,30, 12.00-8 and 2 -10. You will be expected to work for at least 8 weeks. You will support up to 4 customers in the project but work as part of the team to deliver support to all the customers.
- To work alongisde clients in a person centred way and help them to actively move towards living indepdently of services.
- To assist clients with practical tasks based upton their needs and aspriations as identified in their support and safety plan.
- Provide flexible support to clients based on their needs and aspirations as identified in their support and safety plan, ensuring they are able to meet their goals which help them to achieve their outcomes.
- Qualifications: N/A
- Experience: Previous experience working in a similar role.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Support Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.