Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Hollie Giddens
Salary: £9 - £9
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for temporary Support Worker in the Northumberland area. This role is initially for 3 months and the pay rate is £9 per hour plus holiday pay.
The role includes working at Northumberland Supported Accommodation Service, which is a challenging accommodation service for 37 customers with complex mental health needs. They provide outstanding care and support, using Home Group’s New Models of Care Model, where clinic guidance works alongside front line support services to provide target support and intervention. You must be suitable to work to a rota.
- To support customers to best manager their Mental Health, work out what they want out of their lives and the journey that is required to enable them to reach their full potential.
- Empower customers and ensure they have respect, dignity, independence, choice and control over their lives.
- Over emotional and practical support to customers, as well as advocacy and advice.
- Qualifications: N/A
- Experience: Previous Support Worker experience .
- Compliance: Up to date DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Support Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.