Sector: Social Care
Consultant: James Wright
Salary: £19901 - £27181
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven are currently seeking to speak to support workers seeking to relocate to the State of Guernsey to work within an adult’s disability service. The adult disability service in Guernsey support people living with autism and learning difficulties in a variety of settings.
As a support worker, you will be integral in promoting independence and providing support for adults, helping them to live ordinary lives in their community
Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide support to adults living with learning difficulties.
- Supporting adult’s with their emotional needs, personal care and helping them with their independent skills
- Work in a variety of settings, from residential care to providing care in the service users own home.
Qualifications & Experience
- Level 3 in Health and Social Care (Desirable)
- Experience in supporting adults living with learning difficulties (Desirable)
- Full Driving Licence (Desirable)
- Compliance: DBS
- Market leading salary of up to £27,181 per annum
- Potential annual bonus of up to £1,167 per annum
- Attractive Relocation Package
- Up to £5,000 provided up-front to help with the cost of relocating to the Island
- Interview travel expenses covered
- Subsidised accommodation also available
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.