Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Hollie Giddens
Salary: £9 - £9
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for a Temporary Support Worker in Norwich. The contract is initially for 3 months and the pay rate is £9 an hour plus holiday pay.
The hours available are to cover a vacancy on a 3 week rolling rota. There are day and night shifts available, night shifts are sleeping nights. Vacancy is advertised so shifts may change at short notice, but you will be made aware. Supported Housing project for 21 customers, ex-offenders, predominantly male. Main hostel is for 12 customers, all male, satellite project for 9 customers, mixed gender with lower support needs
- To work alongside clients in a person centred way and help them to actively move towards living independently of services.
- To assist clients with practical tasks based upon their needs and aspirations as identified in their support and safety plan.
- To provide flexible support to clients based on their needs and aspirations as identified in their support and safety plan, ensuring they are able to meet their goals which help them to achieve their outcomes.
- To implement the client support and safety plan, as developed by the Support Coordinator and inform and contribute to support planning reviews and assessments through effective communication with the co-ordinator or line manager and client.
- Qualifications: N/A
- Experience: 2+ years working in a similar support role.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call .